Our client – an International, family-owned fashion chain, with a variety range of individual fashion brands provide fashion clothing and accessories for Woman, Men, Teenagers and Kids.
To cope with the speedy development in Hong Kong market, they are looking for potential leader to join them as a Store Manager.
The incumbent will be reporting to Retail Operation Manager.
- Monitor, coach and support the team to provide quality service to customers according to company standards
- Supervise and manage store daily operations including inventory control, cost control, visual merchandising to assure smooth and efficient operations.
- Lead and provide direction to store front-end staff to achieve and exceed the projected sales target
- Enforce and execute company policy, procedures and guidelines
- Back up the team to handle customers enquiries and complaint
- Minimum 5 years’ fashion retail experience with at least 3 years at supervisory level
- Experience in a start-up retail operations will be definite an advantage
- Excellent customer relations management with solid client base
- People oriented with excellent leadership, presentation and communication skills;
- Multi-tasking, good training skills with passion in retail operations
- Knowledge of computer applications;
- Candidate with less experience will be consider as Assistant Boutique Manager.