The position is to retain a sustainable business growth of existing portfolio by maintaining the strong relationship with our business client.
The incumbent will be reporting to Associate Director directly.
- Achieve sales KPI by working with distribution channels in developing Pensions & Group business.
- Provide input for formulating sales & marketing strategies and responsible for the subsequent implementation.
- Handle the ad-hoc projects as assigned from time to time.
- Compile regular sales reports to management and distribution channels for business review.
- Bachelor degree in marketing or business admin related subjects
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in pension & group sales, preferably with experience in distribution channel sales operation.
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
- Aggressive to grow business with profit.
- Successfully to build strong connection with distribution channel & clients.
- Be always to give recommendations and contribute new ideas to improve.