Our client – an international insurance group with solid network across Asia Pacific. They are looking for high calibers to join their team contribute their business growth of insurance business.
The incumbent will be reporting to departmental head directly.
- Lead and manage the overall customer service function is aligned with the business targets and objectives.
- Monitor, implement, execute and review operational procedures including hotline services, customer center, CS staff training and development plan, mentoring and skill coaching.
- Dealing with related distribution partners, internal stakeholders and government bodies on customer-related issues.
- Consolidating and analyzing monthly statistical reports for management information.
- Participating on projects and handling ad-hoc task when required.
- Bachelor degree with FLMI and related professional qualification (e.g. IIQE papers).
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in insurance of which 5 years in customer service at managerial level.
- Solid experience in hotline and counter team management and ability to work on multiple projects,
- Customer-centric, passionate, pro-active, resourceful with good organizational and people management skills.
- Strong communication, problem solving, flexible and able to work under high pressure.
- Proficient in MS office including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent command in both written and spoken English and Chinese including Mandarin