The position is to retain a sustainable business growth of existing portfolio by maintaining the strong relationship with our business client.
The incumbent will be reporting to Associate Director directly.
- Focus on achieving business target by identifying high potential cases.
- Cultivates and maintains good relationships with business partners and improve closing ratio via providing the best in class service.
- Gathers market intelligence so as to ensure competitiveness.
- Coordinates closely with other sections to ensure smooth takeover and servicing of new businesses.
- Trains and develops the capabilities of team members.
- Performs other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by immediate manager in order to meet business target.
- Bachelor degree with minimum 6 years working experience.
- Good communication skills to simplify complicated benefit design to layman terms.
- Good personal skills to liaise with business partners.
- Proficient in English and Chinese, spoken and written, Putonghua a plus.