Our client is looking for a legal professional to join their team supporting the life insurance business.
The incumbent will be reporting to General Counsel directly.
- Provide business support with a focus on Life insurance including legal advisory to all business units and departments on difference projects, business plans and initiatives etc.
- Draft, review and negotiate legal documents including insurance product documents and other commercial contracts.
- Provide all round channel support to Broker, BA and Direct channel including their recruitment, remuneration, training materials, special incentives program, misconduct or disciplinary action etc.
- Participate in ad-hoc project.
- 8-10 years with in-house counsel in life insurance business.
- Familiar with Insurance Companies Ordinance, Securities and Futures Ordinance, Mandatory Provident Fund Schemes Ordinance, Companies Ordinance and Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. E & technical skills.
- Excellent command in written and verbal English & Chinese.
- Strong analytical, legal research, good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Able to work independently and as a good team player.