This role is to support all rounded Life and medical claims operations including workflow and procedure review, project management.
The incumbent will be reporting to Head of Operations directly.
- To handle day-to-day operation of the Claims Department.
- Review and approve Claims within authority.
- Handle claims enquiries from internal and external customers.
- Organize and provide training, support and advice to agency and internal staff.
- Responsible for audit and claims review.
- Prepare claims report for management review.
- Participates in product development and system enhancement project.
- Bachelor degree with minimum 8 years Life claims with authority of all claims types in Life insurance with minimum 4 years in managerial positions.
- Recognized insurance designation such as FLMI, ICA, ACS and ALHC is an advantage
- Independent, Proactive, multi-tasking and able to work under tight deadline.
- Strategic with strong analytical, problem solving, decision making and communication skills.
- In-depth knowledge in medical aspects
- Proven leadership, project and people management, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent command in written and verbal English and Chinese including Mandarin
- Computer literacy in MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint