Our client is currently looking for a PR marketing expertise to support their marketing and corporate communications.
The incumbent will be reporting to Department Head directly.
- Lead a team to develop and implement effective campaigns in the areas of marketing and corporate communications activities, including copywriting, research, event management, publication of marketing materials and corporate literature;
- Coordinate and execute marketing, public relations, corporate and promotion projects and events.
- Degree holder in Marketing, Communications or Journalism or related disciplines is preferred.
- Minimum 8 years solid marketing experience of which 3 years in supervisory level. Insurance or finance industry is definitely an advantage.
- Strong business acumen, marketing sense with excellent communications and people management skills, able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- In-depth and solid experience in printing production.
- Superb command in both written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Excellent PC skills in Word, Chinese Word processing, MS Excel, PowerPoint and web content management.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager or Senior Officer.