Our client is looking for an underwriting officer supporting their business growth in life insurance business.
The incumbent will be reporting to Department head directly.
- The incumbent will be responsible for performing underwriting support including case assessment, policy issuance, answering agent’s and customer’s hotlines and follow up underwriting issues.
- Bachelor degree with professional insurance qualification (e.g. FLMI)
- Minimum 1 year working experience in insurance company.
- Proactive with good communication skills, able to work under pressure and tight deadline.
- Good computer literacy in MS Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
- Fluent Putonghua with proficient in both spoken and written Chinese and English.