Our client is currently looking for a Human Resources Manager supporting their recruitment function.
The incumbent will be reporting to Department head directly.
- Responsible for office administration duties, including office renovation, repair & maintenance, office supplies and equipment, information upload to staff portal, mails opening & sorting, mails delivery, staff engagement activities, record maintenance, coordinate telephone system, on-board arrangement or other admin duties when required
- Assist in handling admin projects and collaborate with various Business units.
- Engage in company events and projects, such as logistics and clerical support
- Trouble shooting / problem solving / ad hoc duties as assigned from time to time.
- Diploma or above with minimum 3 years of relevant working experience in office support / administration role.
- Flexible, pro-active, well-organized and easy to work with different people in different level
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, detail minded with high degree of accuracy and efficiency.
- Proficiency in using MS Office, well-versed in Auto-CAD / Photoshop is absolutely an advantage.