Our client is looking for an Underwriting Manager to oversee the team and support daily operations and project.
The incumbent will be reporting to department head directly.
- Provide fully underwriting support to new business.
- Underwrite medical / non-medical cases within authority and align with company’s service standard and regulatory requirements.
- Provide support to broker channel and to provide pre-underwriting service.
- Identify and propose improvement areas within underwriting process.
- Handle enquiries from sales channel, prepare training materials and conduct training to sales to enhance mutual communications and facilitate the underwriting process.
- Assist in preparation of monthly operations reports for management.
- Participate in various projects, prepare and conduct UAT test plans.
- Bachelor degree with minimum 8 years Life insurance underwriting with at least 5 years in a supervisory position.
- Strong product knowledge with market sense in life insurance business.
- Multi-task, quality oriented, able to work under tight deadline and pressure.
- Possessed with strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Superb command in written and verbal language ability.
- Familiar with MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Candidates with less experience can be considered as Assistant Manager.