A Multinational Insurance Group is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to support their business growth.
The incumbent will be reporting to Department head directly.
- Develop and implement effective communication strategic plans for new product to expand customer base.
- Plan, execute and monitor product advertising and promotion campaigns.
- Marketing Analysis including competitor’s strategies, trend and client needs through different channels to develop writing positioning and customers’ feedback.
- Design and develop full set of marketing collaterals including marketing brochures, illustration insert, launch pack, quick quote and other supporting sales materials.
- Communicate with sales channels on regular basis.
- Participate in Ad-hoc projects when required.
- Degree holder in Marketing, Communications or Journalism is preferred
- Minimum 8 years marketing experience, with at least 4 years in supervisory level, preferably in finance/insurance industry.
- Good communication, leadership and management skills. Possessed with strong marketing sense and good business acumen.
- Experience and knowledge of printing production and able to work under high pressure.
- Excellent command in Chinese and English
- Literacy in in MS Office, Chinese Word Processing, and web content management is an advantage.