Our client, a leading bank, is looking for Manager a to join their Wealth Management team to cope with the bank’s expansion.
- Develop strategic planning for business expansion, including development of new product, new customer segments and new sales channel
- Work closely with counterparts, identify new product ideas, perform product due diligence and analysis on investment products
- Enhance product awareness and knowledge of frontline sales team
- Ensure compliance to requirements of Legal and Regulatory bodies
- Keep abreast of investment instruments, financial markets and regulatory requirements changes
- University degree in Finance, Economics or related discipline
- Qualified under SFO for handling Regulated Activities Types 1 & 4, preferably with professional qualifications such as CFP or CFA
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in financial industry with solid exposure and comprehensive knowledge in unit trusts, bonds and structure products
- Analytical minded and sensitive to financial market trends
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Mandarin is a definite advantage
**** Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager – Investment Products position.