Our client, a leading bank, is looking for Manager to join their Financial Control team to cope with the bank’s expansion.
- Monitor and control the expense payments, daily general ledger and month-end closing.
- Prepare tax schedules and financial reports including IFRS statements and subsidiaries reporting; ensure report accuracy and timely submission to Head Office
- Resolve financial accounting issues for new products or systems including changeover, implement new accounting standards and policies
- Participate in streamline processes through review of workflow and procedures, as well as prepare and update accounting procedures and manuals
- Degree holder or above in Accounting or related disciplines, with full membership of HKICPA or equivalent qualifications is preferable
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience in financial industry, with comprehensive knowledge of accounting standards and other regulatory requirements
- Excellent communication and analytical skills; able to work under pressure
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Putonghua is an advantage
*** Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant – Financial Accounting position.