Our client, a leading banking group, is urgently looking for the Manager to join their customer value management team.
- Support the Head of Customer Experience to manage the development and enhancement of customer centric solutions in retail banking
- Act as the ‘Voice of Customers’ in carrying out the design and implementation of the end-to-end customer journeys under bank wide transformation projects
- Design and drive strategic initiatives and activities across products, channels and customer segments to ensure good quality customer experience and comply with Global Standards.
- Assist in conducting root cause analysis, driving improvement plans, monitoring satisfaction KPIs and understanding the market trends to facilitate the design of customer satisfaction management strategy.
- Monitor the service satisfaction of retail banking customers by conducting internal / external customer surveys, benchmarking the activities of major market players and cross-referencing market best practices
- Review, dissect and rectify issues arising from complaints and / or regulatory requirement that may impact customer satisfaction and bank reputation, whilst taking the opportunity to translate them into effective programme and process enhancement initiatives
- University degree in a Business Administration, Services / Hospitality / Operation Management or other relevant qualifications
- Minimum seven years’ retail banking experience with sound knowledge on process mapping and streamlining, service standard enhancement and product design.
- Seasoned in customer experience management, complaint resolution and service quality management a definite advantage
- Customer-oriented with excellent service mindset and business acumen
- Strong self-motivation with good leadership, project and people management, interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
*** Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager – Customer Relations (Complaints & Investigation).