This newly created position is support the insurance business strategic projects and initiatives.
The incumbent will be reporting to department head of head quarter directly.
- Responsible for managing the delivery of Company-defined strategic initiatives by feasibility study of overall macroeconomic environment, insurance market trend and analysis for business decision making.
- Support business strategy projects through problem definition and structuring, fact gathering and analysis, synthesis of finding into compelling recommendations, stakeholder alignment, presentation to leadership, execution and tracking of progress.
- Participate in the landing work of the company in launching new business.
- Participate in related M&A projects of the company, evaluate the value of the targets, financial adjustment.
- Bachelor degree or above in finance, insurance, economics marketing or statistics related disciplines preferably.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work in insurance including responsibility for the assessment of insurance company value, participation in insurance asset mergers and acquisitions project / asset package financial optimization is definitely an advantage.
- Strategy or business development experience including building and analyzing business plans, creating financial models and performing strategic analysis.
- Analytical and modelling skills and the ability to communicate complex ideas and business relationships.
- Excellent critical thinking, project management, communication and presentation skills
- High level of intellectual curiosity combined with a results-driven mindset and ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and initiatives
- Ability to think pragmatically and drive execution of concepts.
- Strong MS Office and excellent language ability including Mandarin and English.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as an Assistant Manager.