Our client, a leading banking group, is urgently looking for the Manager to join their Treasury Settlement team.
- Mainly focus on Treasury products operation and project orientated especially on Fixed Income and Derivatives products such as bonds, coupon interest distribution, corporate events follow up and debts issues in primary markets as well as basic handling on IRS, Option and FX/MM products
- Handle the settlement transactions through back office system (KTP) against with the core banking system and external clearing platform respectively such as RTGS, SwiftAlliance, EUCLID and Creation Online
- Lead the team to support Asia Offshore CNY Hub and fast growing business in RMB
- Lead project team to complete the target assigned by management including to prepare project proposal, coordinate meeting, user requirement, system implementation, project UAT and procedure manual set-up and update
- Perform daily reconciliation functions for internal control purpose and to prepare monthly MIS reports to management review
- University graduate with major in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years banking experience in Treasury settlement role, focus on FX/MM, Fixed Income, Debts new issue, Derivatives, Structure products, OTC Clear and Corporate clients business
- Knowledge in RTGS (i.e. eMBT and eCMT) and SwiftAlliance system Operate Clearstream and Euroclear clearing platform respectively
- Good experience in and capability of handling the banking projects such as treasury products and systems.
- The role mainly support the project team on prepare user requirement, attend project meeting, gap analysis, UAT participation and set-up procedure manual)
- Strong leadership and communication skills to lead the team to support fast growing business and achieve the tasks within the timeline
- Conversant with MS Word, Excel & Chinese word processing
- Good command of written & spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua
*** Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager – Treasury Settlementposition.