Our client is looking for a Senior Manager to lead their Life Operations team to support day to day operations to their life insurance business.
The incumbent will be reporting to the Chief Operation Officer directly.
- Provide direction and lead the team to support daily operation including underwriting process, policy issuance, and policy services including changes request, premium settlement and handle enquiries.
- Evaluate and enhance current workflow and procedure and make sure operational process are in compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Coordinate with Legal & Compliance Division and the Bank Group on any new or updated regulatory requirements or corporate standards
- Liaise and coordinate with IT Department on system enhancement when necessary.
- Identify training needs of the team and participate in system enhancement and ad hoc project as required.
- Degree holder in Business or relevant discipline; designation of FLMI is preferable
- Strong in life insurance products, operations, compliance processes and regulatory requirements;
- Minimum 10 years’ relevant experience in life insurance operations of which 5 years’ experience at managerial level position and with exposure in AML, FATCA & CRS.
- Customer focused with excellent leadership, management and planning skills
- Good time management, analytical and able to interact effectively with different levels of people
- Proficient in MS office
- Excellent command in spoken and written English and Chinese.