Our client is looking for an internal audit professional to support their operational audit review in Hong Kong and Macau operation.
The incumbent will be reporting to Department Head directly.
- Responsible for operational audit reviews in Hong Kong and Macau operation.
- Provide constructive and practical recommendations and communicate audit results with related business entities at different levels.
- Develop audit programs for various lines of business.
- Follow up and monitor the implementation of audit mitigations.
- Support in handling administrative issues of the internal audit function including coordination with Audit Committee.
- Handle ad hoc projects when required.
- Bachelor degree major in Accountancy, Finance or related business disciplines.
- Minimum 3 years of internal audit experience. Experience in insurance is definitely an advantage.
- Proactive, good analytical, excellent problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills with strong business acumen.
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Putonghua and Cantonese)