Our client, a leading Chinese bank, is looking for an experienced Branch Manager to join their team to oversee the retail branch operation.
- Assist Branch Manager in managing a small to medium-sized branch office for providing retail banking services
- Manage branch sales so as to achieve branch sales target
- Monitor branch operation and ensure all sales activities, services and transactions are in compliance with the bank’s policies and procedures, credit control standard and regulatory requirements
- Responsible for the Branch’s all-round operations, development and implementation of business plans so as to achieve sales targets and objectives
- Provides full range of high quality banking services to customers and ensures the branch is operated in compliance with the Bank’s policies and procedures
- Degree holder or above in Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years’ banking experience of which at least 3 years’ sales experience in retail banking and 1-2 years’ in branch operation management
- Passes in the HKSI Licensing Examination Paper 1, 7 & 8 and IIQE 1, 2, 3 & 5
- Excellent interpersonal and people management skills
- Result-oriented with a strong will to achieve business success
- Fluent in Cantonese and English; Putonghua proficiency is an advantage
*** Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Branch Manager.