Our client is looking for a bancassurance manager manage their team to achieve business goal and operation.
The incumbent will be reporting to Department Head.
- To support the development of business development strategies of bancassurance business both in Hong Kong and Macau.
- Plan and design sales strategy for bank partners including their retail, commercial and private banking business.
- Maintain good relationship with senior management, private bankers and frontline sales staffs.
- Monitored the sales momentum and KPIs and provide products advisory on Universal Life, Equity-link, Critical Illness and Annuity etc.
- Provide on-site coaching on product, wealth planning, selling skills and financial market as well as coaching for bank insurance specialists including training materials design and preparation.
- Provide all round support including sales meetings, underwriting process, policy delivery and after sales service.
- Bachelor degree in Business studies / Finance or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 8 years of experience in banking / insurance industry with insurance products knowledge and bancassurance / bancassurance support experience.
- Good financial knowledge, strong marketing sense, business acumen, excellent leadership, and good problem solving and communication skills.
- Superb command in spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Good computer skills in MS office.