The role is to support day-to-day operations of underwriting and application processing in order to meet company’s overall business target and operational goals.
The incumbent will be reporting to Manager directly.
- Underwrites and reviews new application of Life and medical within assigned authority.
- Provide support on daily operations
- Coordinate and deliver on-the-job training to underwriting and related operation teams in order to enhance and uplift overall service and performance level.
- Handles enquires from agencies force and internal departments and follow up appeal cases when required
- Participates in Ad-hoc projects
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum 3 – 4 years related experience OR Form 5 graduated with 8 – 10 years related experience
- Underwriting skills and knowledge in a life insurance company
- Excellent communication skills to all levels
- Good command in written and verbal English and Chinese