Our client, a leading financial institution, is currently seeking a suitable applicant to join their elite team. The candidate is responsible for:
- Conduct security review of banking systems and support IT security system
- Provide information security recommendations and risk assessments to ensure the compliance of policies and standards.
- Analyze, design and implement ongoing operation/maintenance security practices to IT projects/ initiatives
- Develop, maintain, review and update IT Security policy, guideline, procedures Documents regularly
- Identify and resolve application/security related production problems
- Refine and produces vulnerability report to management for review on regular basics, perform vulnerability assessment and system hardening of corporate systems, provide advisory service from a security perspective on new systems
- Handle performance monitoring for all Internet servers and network equipment, support IT security systems.
- Promote (End User / IT) Security Awareness across the Bank or within the Group
- University graduate in Computer Science / Information Technology / Engineering or related disciplines
- 6-8 years’ IT working experience with 3 years above IT security experience
- Banking industry working experience is an advantage
- Holder of CISSP certification.
- CISA certifications is an advantage
- Hands-on experience on system hardening, IT security control review, vulnerability management and assessments
- Strong communication skill, Excellent command of written English, and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua is an advantage