A well-established insurance company is currently looking for an Assistant Manager to assist their valuation and financial reporting function.
The incumbent will be reporting to Manager directly.
- Perform valuation and financial reporting on local statutory and US GAAP bases
- Carry out experience studies and produce statistical reports
- Participate in stochastic modeling for asset liability management
- Assist in business planning and calculation of embedded value
- Bachelor in Actuarial Science / Mathematics / Statistics or equivalent with 2 – 5 years’ relevant experience in life insurance industry
- Good progress in actuarial examinations
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Strong communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Actuarial Analyst