A Life Insurance Group is currently looking for an experience training manager to take care of their agency training.
The incumbent will be reporting to department head directly.
- Develop, design and delivery of sales training including agencies and IFA channel.
- Provide all round training and training support to stakeholders.
- Conduct course review and evaluation for on-going enhancement.
- Prepare reports for management review.
- Participate in ad-hoc projects when required.
- Bachelor degree in Business studies / Finance or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of experience in insurance industry with financial planning and agency training experience.
- In-depth financial knowledge, holder of CFP or related professional qualification will be an advantage.
- Independent, proactive and highly adaptable to changes in fast-moving environment.
- Superb command in spoken and written English & Chinese including Mandarin.
- Good command in computer knowledge.