Our client is looking for an agency development manager to provide all round support to agency business development.
The incumbent will be reporting to department head directly.
- To support the development of business development strategies of agency business.
- Monitor agency production progress and maintain the sales momentum of agency force.
- To execute agency recruitment project.
- Co-ordinate agency events and attend regular and non-regular meetings with internal departments.
- Participates in related project when required.
- Bachelor degree in Business studies / Finance or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 4 years of experience in insurance industry with financial planning and agency training experience.
- Good financial knowledge, holder of CFP or related professional qualification will be an advantage.
- Creative, Proactive and highly adaptable to changes in fast-moving environment.
- Superb command in spoken and written English and Chinese including Mandarin.
- Good computer skills in MS office.